Applications are now closed.
The Australian Government has provided VolunteeringACT with funding to administer a Supplementary Grants program to volunteer involving organisations.
The purpose of the funding is to support the efforts of ACT’s volunteers as well as to encourage and increase participation in volunteering by on-funding grants to provide small amounts of money that organisations and community groups can use to help their volunteers.
The supplementary volunteer grants are designed to support volunteer involving organisations with a high proportion (over 40%) of volunteers to:
- Help support the efforts of Australia’s volunteers;
- Help support the inclusion of vulnerable people through volunteering;
- Encourage, support and increase participation in volunteering;
- Post COVID-19 re-engagement activities for volunteers; and
- Adapting practices to support volunteers safety in relation to COVID-19
The intended outcome of the grants is to strengthen community functioning by increasing participation in volunteering.
Grants period and timing of the grants process
||Tuesday 25 August 2020
|Closing date and time
||11.59PM AEST Sunday 20 September 2020
|Successful applicants to be notified
||By 4 December 2020
|Grant funding to be expended by
||28 February 2021
For more information
2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants Guidelines for Applicants
2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants Frequently Asked Questions
For further clarification and enquiries please email email@example.com or call (02) 6251 4060.