These services are available to both members and non-members
- Explore inclusive volunteering in your organisation through our programs
- Receive monthly e-updates about volunteering and community information in the Canberra Region
- List your organisation in the ACT Community Directory
- Promote your community events and activities in the ACT Community Diary
- Receive training to use the ACT Community Directory and Diary
- Connect your services with your audience at our Community Information Hub
Terms and conditions
A. VolunteeringACT reserves the right to decline or delay services to any customer at any time subject to availability of appropriate resources to complete requested or arranged Services.
B. Training, Consulting and Customised Services are provided at a pro-rata rate between January-June each calendar year. This means that any benefit redeemed during this time will be reduced by either 50% or more depending on the month of redemption.
C. Training Member Benefits are limited to a total of two (2) uses per financial year. The two uses per year are only available for VolunteeringACT’s standard training offerings: once for the Essentials for Volunteer Managers workshop and once for the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement workshop.
D. VolunteeringACT reserves the right to modify, update or run promotions on any service at any time. VolunteeringACT reserves the right to change the price of any service at any time. Once a service has been requested or a scoping session has been completed, the quoted price shall remain fixed for the customer for fourteen (14) days from the date of the quotation.