The Volunteering Expo is a one-stop shop to find out about volunteering opportunities across the Canberra Region.
Why visit the Volunteering Expo?
The expo attracts up to 60 exhibitors each year representing a wide range of sectors including community organisations, environment, sport, tourism, business, arts, education, science and emergency management. This is an excellent opportunity to see the wide variety of volunteering options in Canberra and speak directly to the team members to find the best match for you.
Entry is free for visitors making this the perfect time to find your next rewarding volunteering opportunity.
The Volunteering Expo attracts hundreds of motivated and committed volunteers, each seeking the perfect volunteering placement for them. This is your best opportunity to promote your volunteering opportunities, make a great first impression and meet prospective volunteers face-to-face.
- Your organisation’s name and logo displayed on our website and official event program
- A dedicated marketing campaign to promote the event to prospective volunteers through our website, social media and media partner channel
- indoor exhibition space
- 1 table with white table cloth
- 2 x chairs
- Access to complimentary tea and coffee for exhibitors
- Light afternoon tea for exhibitors
- A post-event report including verified attendance numbers and media coverage