We are excited to invite you to our Volunteering Symposium 2023. It will be held on Tuesday 16 May 2023, in person in UCX, and we also have an online option for those who can not attend in person.
The Symposium is a full-day professional development event dedicated to volunteers and volunteer managers/coordinators. We are delighted to bring you a range of expert speakers in the fields of inclusion, best practice and innovation.
VolunteeringACT is also thrilled to announce that in this year’s Volunteering Symposium, volunteers can attend in person or online for free.
- Date – Tuesday 16 May 2023
- Time – 9 am – 5 pm
- Location – Hybrid (in-person at UCX, Ann Harding Conference Centre. 24 University Dr, Bruce | or online via Teams)
- Extra Details – Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea will be provided for those joining in person.
The tickets for attending the Symposium:
- Volunteer Manager – member price – $50
- Volunteer Manager – non-member price – $100
- Volunteer Manager – Online attendance price – $20
- Volunteers – FREE (online & in person)
The Volunteering Symposium is a great way to access affordable professional development, build networks and learn from experts on inclusion, leadership and volunteering best practices.
If you want to attend the Symposium, please get your tickets by clicking below. Online tickets are still available until Monday May 15.
VolunteeringACT is committed to providing accessible events, if you have specific accessibility requests, please contact us on 02 6251 4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.