Inclusive Volunteering for Organisations
December 19 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm| Free
During this interactive workshop we will explore inclusive volunteering. We will look at why inclusion matters and discuss practical solutions to reducing barriers and creating more inclusive teams.
The Inclusive Volunteering Program assists people who identify as having barriers to find positive enriching and sustainable volunteering positions in the Canberra Region. Barriers can include:
· People living with a disability
· People on a mental health recovery journey
· Migrants and Refugees
The Inclusive Volunteering Workshop for Organisations aims to equip Volunteer Involving Organisations with the understanding and tools to reduce and remove barriers to inclusion.
The workshop will discuss the following topics:
– What is Inclusive Volunteering?
– Understanding Barriers to Inclusion
– Removing and Reducing the Impact of Barriers
– Being a More Inclusive Team