Inclusive Volunteering for Organisations
October 4, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
The Inclusive Volunteering Program assists people who identify as having barriers to find positive enriching and sustainable volunteering positions in the Canberra Region. Barriers can include:
· People living with a disability
· People on a mental health recovery journey
· Migrants and Refugees
The Inclusive Volunteering Workshop for Organisations aims to equip Volunteer Involving Organisations with the understanding and tools to reduce and remove barriers to inclusion.
The workshop will discuss the following topics:
– What is Inclusive Volunteering?
– Understanding Barriers to Inclusion
– Removing and Reducing the Impact of Barriers
– Being a More Inclusive Team