Essentials for Volunteer Managers
July 21, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| $250.00 – $350.00
The Essentials for Volunteer Managers workshop covers theory and practice on the volunteer management cycle, including:
- the fundamentals of volunteer management, including policies, procedures and legislation
- planning for the involvement of volunteers
- recruitment and ongoing management of volunteers
- troubleshooting common issues
- appropriately recognising volunteers
This full day, interactive workshop will introduce the legal requirements underpinning volunteer involvement, explore research and theory on volunteer motivations, and provide practical tools to support you to implement a robust volunteering program in your organisation.
All attendees are provided with a workbook.
Morning tea and lunch is provided.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- understand the volunteer management cycle;
- be equipped with the tools to implement or review a volunteering program; and,
- learn from the shared experience of all attendees and presenters.
Date: Thursday 21st July 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: VolunteeringACT’s Events and Training Hub, Level 3, 202 City Walk
Cost: $250.00 for Members – $350.00 for Non-Members
Volunteering ACT is committed to inclusion of people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you have any access requirements.