Essentials for Volunteer Managers
April 7 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| $200.00 – $350.00
The Essentials for Volunteer Managers workshop covers theory and practice on the volunteer management cycle, including:
- the fundamentals of volunteer management, including policies, procedures and legislation
- planning for the involvement of volunteers
- recruitment and ongoing management of volunteers
- troubleshooting common issues
- appropriately recognising volunteers
This full day, interactive workshop will introduce the legal requirements underpinning volunteer involvement, explore research and theory on volunteer motivations, and provide practical tools to support you to implement a robust volunteering program in your organisation.
All attendees are provided with a workbook.
Morning tea and lunch is provided.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- understand the volunteer management cycle;
- be equipped with the tools to implement or review a volunteering program; and,
- learn from the shared experience of all attendees and presenters.
Date: Thursday 7th April 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Hybrid (in-person at VolunteeringACT’s Events and Training Hub, Level 3, 202 City Walk, or online via Teams)
Cost: $250.00 for Members – $350.00 for Non-Members.